Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday List

So my birthday is coming up soonish (September 8) and I'm figuring people might want to know to give me. Here's a list of a few ideas:

1. Fuji Instax Camera & film
2. Golden Half Camera in Zebra or Telepathy
3. dark room equipment
4. stuffed giraffe
5. old DLR camera
6. fisheye lens or converter for my Nikon D40
7. money to save for Europe or shopping
8. typewritter
9. Richmond Flying Squirrels jersey
10. set of three butterflies in frames
11. or just this one butterfly
12. this cute tote
13. almost anything vintage
14. a pestle (wooden or marble would be prefered and long enough to make mojitos in a glass)
15. birkenstock kairo shoes in black size 37
16. jewelry (and if you want to know specifics come to me and I can give you a list just for that)
17. vintage apothecary bottles
18. vintage cameras
19. red cowgirl boots size 7.5
20. this headband

No comments:

Post a Comment